We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your company name, your regional information, your preferred games and stores, platforms you own and email address)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your email address)
- any other information that you choose to send to us
2) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email (where you have agreed to this) or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user and will never include your email details;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
and We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
3) Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
4) International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including [the United States) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
5) Policy amendments
6) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00 / $20.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to email@example.com) at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
7) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
8) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.